Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Ultimate Princess Cake

As a baker I get to dabble my artistic interpretation onto my clients overall theme and sometimes very detailed specifications (which I do enjoy doing). That being said....
I LOVE WHEN MY CLIENTS GIVE ME FREE REIGN!!!
Which is what happened with this cake which I have named
The ENTIRE cake is edible; from wand, to tiara, to jewels....even the stars, 
(but don't eat those wire's...ouch)
It was so fun to create and I LOVED every second. 
(Okay, maybe not EVERY second, there were a couple bombs dropped
-like when the first tiara topper shattered-
but the result was worth the effort)
The cake was a strawberry cake with my famous cheesecake filling, 
so it was even girlie when you cut it open.



3 comments:

  1. P.S you need the lollipop lollipop song on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Good thinking Abby. Thank you! I really love to do it. I'm fairly new and have learned a lot of it on my own. I wanted to be able to make it a little easier on other people that are interested in it too. I'm really excited about the How 2 series. Check back later this month for the Love Bug tutorial!

    ReplyDelete