Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hot Chocolate kind of day???

So, it's beautiful in Northern Colorado right now!! Sunny, warm....not a spec of snow.

Which makes me wonder why I have this major craving to sit in front of a fire with my mug of hot chocolate while the snow falls outside...

Knowing Colorado, I'll get another chance this year.

In case it's beautiful and white where you are or if your like me and want to 'fake it' anyway,
here is a fantastic recipe for homemade hot chocolate!


1 (1lb 10oz pkg.) Nonfat Dry Milk
4 cups powdered sugar
2 (8oz jars) Non Dairy Creamer
1 (11oz jar) Non Dairy Creamer, French Vanilla
1lb pkg. Chocolate Milk Mix

1/2 tsp salt

Mix all powder ingredients.  You'll want a LARGE container to store the extra hot chocolate mix in.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon....sit by the fire and enjoy!  At least that's what I'll be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment