Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Well...life happened....

I haven't abandoned my blog!  Unfortunately, life happened...4 sick kids, too many snow days to count, a broken computer with Cake and How 2 pics on it. What's the saying? "When it rains it pours", lol.  Well, it poured.  Fortunately it has all been minor, but for the 
Sugar Mamma Cake Blog it's meant some delays. 
These are the posts I've been dying to get up! Computer with my pics will be up and running this next week.  Here's what to look forward to...

-My little Kimbree's 1 year old Neopolitan Cake!!
This fun cake is 4 teirs and is as tall as her.

-SUPER BOWL cake!
A colaboration of my husband, Brian, and mine! Can't wait for you to see it!

-The long awaited Love Bug tutorial!!
They turned out so cute and I wanted to have the How 2 up for Valentine's Day...you'll have to keep it on your list for next year.

-Our Valentine's Day 'Mixed Up Dinner'
A menu in the language of Amore' leaves your guests having to guess what things like Cupids Arrow, Puppy Love, and Cold Shoulder mean in english in order to get their Valentine's Day Dinner!!

-Sexy Valentine's Day Cakes
I had a couple last minute cake order's from husbands that wanted gourmet sexy heart cakes for their wives....when you see these, you'll want to replace your typical box of chocolates with one of these sexy cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment