Tuesday, May 17, 2011

April Fool's!

My monkeys got this for April Fool's Day last year...

 Hotdogs...oh, wait....that's a.....
Banana covered in peanutbutter, with a squirt of strawberry jam on top and placed in a hotdog bun?!
Yep!

so this year I served up these....
mmmm...a deliciously sweet cupcake
or actually
a meatloaf cupcake with mashed potato icing!!
Eat Up!

There were also vanilla ice cream mashed potatoes with caramel gravy and I used pretzel bites for chicken nuggets. 
My sister in-laws had a much better idea for chicken nuggets though, they rolled out those frozen Sara Lee Cheesecake bites a little bit and rolled them in graham cracker crumbs.  They also rolled Starbursts and Airheads into carrot squares (like the frozen kind) and peas...super cute! I didn't get the memo til after I'd already done it! 

Gotta try these, they are the perfect pranks for little kids. I've decided to do a 'food prank' each year now, it was so fun these last two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment