Tuesday, May 17, 2011

some Girly Cakes...and treats

Because I got seriously behind in blogging...
(due to all those cakes I was making and children I am raising)

I'm "grouping posts" for this post!


Sugar Mamma Cakes New Boxes
(tell us if it's a gift and we'll add some ribbons)

The Perfect Present


~Cup Cakes~

red velvet cupcakes with cheesecake filling 
& orange-zested cream cheese icing.

 These are some left from a 'girl's night party' 
that I taught at.

these pink lemonade cupcakes were for a three year old's birthday,
& were filled with my cheesecake filling and topped with buttercream icing.

these may not be as girly, but they were cupcakes so I threw them in...
they were for a family night where we talked about 'growing our testimonies'.
My kids LOVED them and it helped the topic sink in.
I got the lesson from here

~Cakes~

Pirate Princess Cake...
LOVED the theme!
Strawberry and devils food black cake stripped in thin layers inside.

This was for a first birthday, 
the Mom ordered a smash cake to match the cake for the guests!

The Bed Cake
for a 15 year old birthday!
the inside was the same bright pink (pink lemonade), 
lime green (vanilla), and orange (orange).
Fun flavors and fun colors!



The Relief Society 169th Birthday Cake

this cake was salted-caramel devils food cake on top, white chocolate vanilla bean with white chocolate ganash and raspberry filling for the second tier, and the bottom tier was lemon poppy seed with cheesecake filling.
It was yummy


A friend, Sara, took pictures of our Relief Society group...my cake is at the bottom of the collage.

This was my table!
It was a fun night and I loved being able to do the cake for it.

it just occurred to me,
I need more boy customers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment