Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Harry Potter Premier Night

I have a problem...
I will use any excuse POSSIBLE to throw a party and make treats.

This time, it was the premier of 
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1

 
I thought the treats could be so fun for this party!
We started off with some
Skele-Gro (punch)
Pet Spiders (spider rings)
& Mermaid Scales (pretzel goldfish crackers)


I rimmed the glasses with these gold sprinkles I had,
love that my black crystal goblets were PERFECT for this!



We also had Gobblin Ears (chips) and Nimbus 2000
(these brooms were ADORABLE- my friend, Amy, made them)



Veritaserum (ice water)



My little Hedwigs
(this was a tricky treat, I almost frozen used croissants and thinly sliced them into 16 slices a tube. I stuck two together and unrolled about an inch making the ears. Brushed the owls with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Press pretzel goldfish cracker upside down for beak and bake according to croissant package directions. When they were cooled, I used a star tip and made chocolate icing eyes...you could also use Hershey kisses. Not hard, just lots of steps.  But totally CUTE)

The treats definitely help make a party 'themed'
and this one was VERY themed, lol.

2 comments:

  1. awww this is so cute! I love it! I can't wait for part 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither! ha...you should fly out here for it and go with me and Steph!

    ReplyDelete