Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kobobel Wedding


I loved working with Jeremy and Delia. 
At the tasting they chose Chocolate Caramel Cake with Raspberry and Chocolate Ganash filling for two of the layers. The other two layers were White Chocolate Vanilla Bean Cake with Chocolate Ganash filling.
Jeremy and Delia ordered a pre-cake to test one of their flavors and see the design, and I'm so glad they did! We ended up changing the design a lot and changing the flavors a little 
(no ganash in the Chocolate Caramel Cake).

I call this baby cake, The Tudor Cake

 These cupcakes were for their rehearsal dinner.
  They are Classic White Wedding Cake and Chocolate Cake cupcakes with a cheesecake filling.
I made the K's on top with white chocolate, they turned out beautifully.

 The Wedding Cake
This shot is on my table, before we delivered it and added the Bride's final touches.
I LOVE how simple it is.  White and iridescent.

 The Wedding Cake
set up at the reception with the Bride's Topper and the added touches.

Delia ordered a surprise Groom's Cake
Henry
his dog...in cake
My husband helped with the carving and details alot! I loved how realistic he turned out. Delia is sending me picture's of Cake Henry next to Real Henry, I'll have to post them.
They look like twins!

Every little detail on Henry was correct, from the darker strip on his tail to his chubby tummy.
Loved Henry....best pet we've ever had ;)

4 comments:

  1. If I could go back in time, I would have you make a chubbs cake for our wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I'm having a "wedding reception/celebration" every ten years I decided...if you do the same I'll totally make it Aubs!

    Thanks Ixchelle!!! Maybe we can trade sewing skills for cake skills ;) ha- I'm trying to get better at sewing...it's slow going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the puppy cake. . . but I don't think I'd be able to eat it or cut into it. . . but it was done beautifully!

    ReplyDelete